iConverter Network Interface Device
iConverter Network Interface Devices (NIDs) provide Carrier Ethernet for wholesale and retail Ethernet business services.
4G/LTE mobile backhaul, small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, and cloud services.
iConverter NIDs are compact demarcation devices that support advanced Performance Moinitoring,
Service Activation Testing, Fault Management, timing and synchronization, and protection.
SDN+NFV Ready Demarcation - iConverter NIDs are integrated into service orchestration platforms
with several SDN+NFV ecosystem partners.
Automated Service Creation - Deploy feature-rich NIDs with Zero-Touch Provisioning and Service Activation
Testing to reduce time for service turn-up.
Guaranteed Performance and Uptime - iConverter NIDs support performance monitoring across Layer 2,3 and 4
networks with advanced fault management and service protection.
Simplify Inventory - Deploy the same iConverter GM4 or XM5 NID in a variety of acess networks (active or passive)
and for different service types to simplify equipment inventory.
Tiered NIDs Match Cost to Revenue - Omnitron provides a tiered product offering to align features and costs the
different types of Ethernet services.
● Carrier Ethernet 2.0 NIDs provide advanced demarcation for wholesale and retail services with comprehensive
● Service OAM NIDs provide demarcation for Carrier Ethernet services with performance SLAs
● Link OAM NIDs provide cost-effective demarcation for internet access and best effort Ethernet and internet
OmniConverter PoE Media Converter
OmniConverter unmanaged PoE media converters enable distance extension over fiber optic cabling to PoE Powerd
Devices (PDs). Classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), OmniConverter media converters support PoE (15.4W), PoE+ (300W)
and HPoE (60W). OmniConverter PoE converters are multi-port media converters that are with up to four RJ-45 ports, ar
● Power over Ethernet injector/source
● Models support PoE, PoE+ and PoE
● Supports 10/100 and 10/100/1000 Ethernet
● Multiple port configurations available
● Supports fixed-fiber connectors of SFP transceivers
● Available in AC or DC models