Cheeath SPI Host Adapter (Emulator)
The Cheetah™ SPI Host Adapter is a high-speed SPI adapter that is capable of communicating over SPI at up to 40+ MHz. The Cheetah adapter is specifically designed to communicate with high-speed, SPI-based flash memory. It is an ideal tool to develop, debug, and program SPI-based systems.
Promira Serial Platform
The Promira™ Serial Platform is our most advanced serial device ever. This new, powerful platform offers many benefits over our previous generation of host adapters:
• Integrated level shifting ensures you'll be able to work at a variety of voltages ranging from 0.9 to 5.0 volts without needing any costly accessory boards.
• High-speed USB connectivity to the host system provides high performance and convenience for benchtop programming, testing, and emulation.
• Ethernet connectivity is convenient for benchtop work, and it also enables remote control for your automation needs.
• With the ability to provide a total of 200 mA of power, Promira platform can easily power your project, simplifying connectivity and troubleshooting.
• New architecture enables you to download applications to the Promira platform - Upgrade your device when you need new features and you'll never wait for that emergency delivery in the middle of your project.
Custom configure your Promira platform with any of the currently available applications:
• Gigabit Ethernet and High-Speed USB connectivity to analysis PC included
• Signaling voltage from 0.9 V- 3.3 V, 5V fault tolerant
• Power your project with up to 200 mA supplemental power - 100 mA at 5 V, 100 mA available from 0.9 V- 3.3 V
Control Center Software Features
• Streamlined user interface for configuration of I2C, SPI and GPIOs at the click of a button
• I2C and SPI messages can be saved and loaded from binary files
• XML-based batch scripting for automating repetitive read and write commands with built-in help system
Flash Center Software
• Easily program, read, and write to I2C and SPI EEPROMs and flash memory
Promira API Support
• 32- and 64-bit support for C/C++/C#, Python, .NET, VB.Net
• Create custom applications using the flexible, powerful, and well-documented Promira API